Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally Getting Started



I try to keep up with all of my friends blogs as best as possible, so I figured it was about time I started one myself. This is going to be all about "The Murphy Family," but I will probably be the only Murphy that ever updates anything. I actually created the template for my blog before Maddy was even born. She is 7 months old now, so you see how dedicated I have been to doing this. I am thinking this is a good way for family and friends to keep up with what is going on with the 4of us.
Here is a quick rundown of how we all are:

Adam: Working for Wholefoods (thanks Mom) and on his way to going back to TSA. I cannot flipping wait until this happens. It will make things so much easier. I knew he was a good Daddy when we were dating, but watching him with Maddy has shown me so much about him. She lights up when she sees him and I hope she will be that way forever.

Me: Still working at BNCPAS...10 years in January. I love my job, but what I would love even more is to be a Stay At Home Mommy! Having Maddy has changed me so much. Now I see things through her eyes, not mine.

Imani: She is gonna be 7 in August! Time flies! She was still waddling around, sucking a pacifier and wearing diapers when I met Adam. She is doing great in school, she has made the honor roll every grading period this year. She is also an AMAZING big sister. Maddy lucked out.

Maddy: Maddy is the energizer bunny. She just keeps going and going and going. She is crawling all over the place, pulling herself up to stand, and walking (more like tiptoeing) holding on to the couch, ottoman, coffee table, etc. I cant believe she is doing this already. My life needs a slow motion button. I dont want this to happen so fast!!!

Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure...lol. I will try to keep the pictures as updated as possible so that those of you who dont get to see her in person often can at least see how she is growing...











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...you grandma!!!! I haven't seen her in forever! Give her a BIG kiss for me. Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love it :) Yay!!! Just remember to update this thing. I feel like I'm so far away from you!